A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $372,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $228
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, 6 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Spray Foam, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:12-P:042
- Zillow Home ID: 57090692
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $272-445K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01864 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for North Reading as a whole. Among 01864 homes, this home is valued 17.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
|1 Hillside Rd North Reading, MA||$441K||5||2.5||2,156|
|3 Hillside Rd North Reading, MA||$238K||--||--||--|
|13 Travelled Way North Reading, MA||$383K||3||1||1,934|
|14 Travelled Way North Reading, MA||$301K||3||2||1,325|
|5 Hillside Rd North Reading, MA||$288K||--||--||--|
|2 Hillside Rd North Reading, MA||$282K||3||1||1,156|
|4 Hillside Rd North Reading, MA||$337K||4||1.5||1,700|
|11 Travelled Way North Reading, MA||$271K||2||1||1,049|
|3 Brooks Rd North Reading, MA||$354K||4||2||1,512|
|10 Travelled Way North Reading, MA||$384K||2||2||1,820|
|9 Hillside Rd North Reading, MA||$287K||3||2||1,050|
|9 Travelled Way North Reading, MA||$238K||2||1||728|
|10 Hillside Rd North Reading, MA||$315K||2||1.5||1,611|
|320 Main St North Reading, MA||$355K||2||1.5||1,632|
|12 Hillside Rd North Reading, MA||$255K||2||1||952|
|7 Cogswell Rd North Reading, MA||$309K||3||1||1,419|
|8 Travelled Way North Reading, MA||$259K||2||1||1,001|
|8 Travelled Way # A North Reading, MA||$219K||2||1||800|
|6 Travelled Way North Reading, MA||$229K||2||1||669|
|9 Cogswell Rd North Reading, MA||$321K||3||1||1,634|
Nearby Schools in North Reading
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded1.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!