16 Venado Dr, Tiburon, CA 94920
Sold on 12/4/12: $3,175,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,815 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $3,175,000
- Heating Type:Other
Dotted along the hillsides of the Tiburon Peninsula are magnificent clusters of middle to late twentieth century homes with glorious views of San Francisco, Angel Island, Richardson Bay, the East Bay, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Interspersed amongst these homes are large tracts of land, the community has set these aside as open space for the enjoyment of the public. There are about 4000 housing units, most are single family homes. Tiburon was incorporated in 1964, and is one of the newest towns in the county.
Along with its great commute to San Francisco by ferry, car and bus, Tiburon offers yachting, hiking, biking, and jogging as ongoing past times for local and Bay Area residents. Everyone enjoys a stroll around the quaint downtown, or walking along the 3 mile pedestrian path bordering Richardson Bay, a 900 acre wildlife preserve and wildlife sanctuary. ?Friday Nights on Main? draws out the locals in the summer months; Main Street is closed allowing patrons to dine al fresco savoring scrumptious food from the local restaurants.
Tiburon has its own police force but shares the post office, library, fire department and recreation department with the neighboring city of Belvedere. Tiburon children attend the award winning Reed School District or, if they choose, the many excellent private schools in Marin County and San Francisco.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Construction Quality9.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow465
- Middle SchoolBel Air/Del Mar
- Neighborhood NameTown of Tiburon
- Parcel #05832105
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictReed School District
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Mountain
- Zillow Home ID19267378
- Elementary SchoolReed School
- Garage Size634
- High SchoolRedwood High School
- Last Remodel Year2001
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,649,387||$2.96M – $4.31M||+$3,323||$956||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$9,995/mo||$5.0K – $18K/mo||+$83||$2.62||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 94920 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Tiburon as a whole. Among 94920 homes, this home is valued 73.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94920 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% less than in Tiburon, and 73.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94920 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tiburon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94920 home values.
Neighborhood for 16 Venado Drive
- 20 Venado Dr Tiburon, CA$2.74M33.03,397
- 12 Venado Dr Tiburon, CA$3.04M44.52,899
- Venado Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$4.58M44.54,797
- 10 Venado Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$4.58M45.04,797
- 15 Venado Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.6M43.03,003
- 22 Venado Dr Tiburon, CA$2.94M33.53,562
- 8 Venado Dr Tiburon, CA$3.16M33.53,751
- 23 Meadow Hill Dr Tiburon, CA$2.94M42.53,494
- 19 Venado Dr Tiburon, CA$3.48M52.54,427
- 6 Venado Dr Tiburon, CA$3.91M36.04,245
- 7 Venado Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$3.26M64.04,008
- 25 Meadow Hill Dr Tiburon, CA$2.85M42.53,180
- 17 Venado Dr Tiburon, CA$2.37M32.52,821
- 32 Meadow Hill Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$6.06M56.0--
- 32 Meadow Hill Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$6.23M56.0--
- 21 Venado Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.37M32.52,964
- 99 Sugarloaf Dr Tiburon, CA$5.97M58.08,000
- 27 Meadow Hill Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.86M43.53,274
- 101 Sugarloaf Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.91M23.53,416
- 24 Venado Dr Tiburon, CA--Studio--33,759
Nearby Schools in Tiburon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005