16 W 16th St APT 6BN, New York, NY 10011Studio, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: May 2014 for $715,000
- ,Triple mint condition,Brownstone and treetop views,Open kitchen w/granite counters and dining island,Abundance of custom cherry cabinetry,Sub Zero refrigerator,Stainless steel applicances,Gorgeous renovated bathroom,Great closet space,North Exposure,Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Great closet space Dishwasher
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 14.0
- Unit count: 489
- Parcel #: 081700290001600000006BN
- Zillow Home ID: 72516062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 W 16th Street APT 6BN
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% less than in New York Metro, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- # 5G$696K------
- Apt 1BN$581KStudio1--
- Apt 1PN$740K------
- Apt 2LS$703K------
- Apt 2PN$706K------
- Apt 2UN$677K------
- Apt 2vn$624KStudio1--
- Apt 3AN$880K------
- Apt 3GN$702K------
- Apt 3JS$715K------
- Apt 3LS$835KStudio1--
- Apt 3RS$1.42M------
- Apt 4AS$854K11--
- Apt 4BS$709K------
- Apt 4EN$1.56M------
- Apt 4FS$679K------
- Apt 4HN$696K--1--
- Apt 4KN$680K11--
- Apt 4PS$1.59M------
- Apt 4TN$731K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292