A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,595 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: May 2013 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $166
- Flooring: Tile
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Basement Description \ None, Building Style \ High Rise, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Community Pool Htd, Community Features \ Community Spa, Community Features \ Community Spa Htd, Community Features \ Historic District, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop, Compass \ W, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Metal, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Elem School Dist # \ 001 - Phoenix Elementary District, Elementary School \ Kenilworth, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Central, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ None, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ City Light View(s), Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ Metal, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ SqFt Not Available, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Boulevard, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85003
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 11848391
- Zillow Home ID: 81975480
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-405K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85003 home values will decrease 2.1% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85003 homes, this home is valued 13.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% lower than in Phoenix, and 98.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85003 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85003 home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!