16 W Encanto BlvdUNIT 312, Phoenix, AZ 85003
Sold on 5/16/13: $285,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,716 sq ft
- Lot:1 acres
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $285,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringTile
- Additional FeaturesAdditional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split,Approx SqFt Range \ 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 800,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Architecture \ Contemporary,Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center,Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed,Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks),Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy,Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit,Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement,Association Fee Incl \ Sewer,Association Fee Incl \ Water,Basement Description \ None,Building Style \ High Rise,Buyer Broker $/% \ %,Buyer/Broker \ Y,City/Town Code \ Phoenix,Community Features \ Clubhouse/Rec Room,Community Features \ Community Pool,Community Features \ Community Pool Htd,Community Features \ Community Spa,Community Features \ Community Spa Htd,Community Features \ Historic District,Community Features \ Near Bus Stop,Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop,Compass \ W,Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Metal,Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups),Cooling \ Refrigeration,Country \ USA,County Code \ Maricopa,Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dining Area \ Formal,Dwelling Type \ Townhouse,Elem School Dist # \ 001 - Phoenix Elementary District,Elementary School \ Kenilworth,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s),Features \ Fire Sprinklers,Features \ No Interior Steps,Fencing \ None,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm,Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace,Flooring \ Other,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Central,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full,Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ None,Laundry \ Dryer Included,Laundry \ Washer Included,Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub,New Financing \ Cash,New Financing \ Conventional,New Financing \ FHA,New Financing \ VA,Other Rooms \ Den/Office,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ City Light View(s),Property Description \ Mountain View(s),Roofing \ Metal,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ SqFt Not Available,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,St Suffix \ Boulevard,State/Province \ AZ,Status \ Active,Subagents \ N,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Type \ ER,Unit Style \ All on One Level,Utilities \ APS,Utilities \ SW Gas,Variable Commission \ N,Water \ City Water,Zip Code \ 85003,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow204
- Elementary SchoolKenilworth
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco, Wood
- High SchoolCentral
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Middle SchoolPhoenix Prep
- Parcel #11848391
- Roof TypeMetal
- Room Count5
- School DistrictPhoenix Union High School District (210)
- # Stories1.0
- ViewCity, Mountain
- Zillow Home ID81975480
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$297,480||$247K – $348K||-$5,829||$173||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,309/mo||$838 – $1.9K/mo||-$28||$0.76||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Encanto home values will increase 11.2% next year, compared to a 9.8% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Encanto homes, this home is valued 76.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encanto market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 76.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% less than in Phoenix, and 145.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Encanto home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encanto home values.
Neighborhood for 16 W Encanto Boulevard UNIT 312
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Kenilworth Elementary (assigned) PK-8 0.8 mi
- Central High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- Arizona Academy of Science and Technolo... K-8 0.3 mi
- Arizona Virtual Academy K-12 0.3 mi
- Khalsa Montessori Elementary School - P... K-6 0.4 mi
- St. Mary's Catholic High 9-12 0.4 mi
- Suns-Diamondbacks Education Academy 11-12 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005