16 W Point Ter, Tariffville, CT 060814 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $243,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 340 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Sunken Room, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Schools, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,038 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 31800050
- Zillow Home ID: 58152568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 W Point Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% greater than in Tariffville, and 84.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tariffville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06081 home values.
- 19 W Point Ter Tariffville, CT$241K522,067
- 14 W Point Ter Tariffville, CT$209K31.51,230
- 17 W Point Ter Tariffville, CT$236K41.51,598
- 12 W Point Ter Tariffville, CT$172K21.51,054
- 4 Lewis St Tariffville, CT$198K31.51,132
- 158 Tariffville Rd Simsbury, CT$223K32.51,711
- 160 Tariffville Rd Simsbury, CT$192K31.51,414
- 10 W Point Ter Tariffville, CT$243K421,609
- 18 W Point Ter Tariffville, CT$243K42.51,826
- 20 W Point Ter Tariffville, CT$220K421,226
- 2 Lewis St Tariffville, CT$202K221,225
- 23 W Point Ter Tariffville, CT$218K31.51,414
- 6 Lewis St Tariffville, CT$204K421,297
- 81 Elm St Tariffville, CT$153K31.51,054
- 21 W Point Ter Tariffville, CT$211K421,489
- 156 Tariffville Rd Simsbury, CT$143K311,152
- 3 Lewis St Tariffville, CT$159K31.51,074
- 8 Lewis St Tariffville, CT$202K221,225
- 79 Elm St Tariffville, CT$149K31.51,054
- 83 Elm St Tariffville, CT$219K31.51,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!