- Built in 2000
- Views: 951 all time views
- HOA Fee: $85
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $89,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Other
- Security System
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Basement Detail \ None, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl, Garage Features \ Attached, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Subtype \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, View Description \ Wooded, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Last Change Type \ Pending, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Restrictions \ Pets Allowed, Style \ Ranch, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior Features \ Porch, Occupant Type \ Owner, House Faces \ East, Living Area Source \ Auditors Website, Appliances Equipment \ Security System, Association \ NORMMLS, Geocode Source \ Bing
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,114 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 123530001600
- Zillow Home ID: 72413564
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ohio home values will rise 2.6% next year. Among 44030 homes, this home is valued 21.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.4% lower than in Conneaut, and 39% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Conneaut.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (17)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 22 Westwinds Dr|
Nearby Schools in Conneaut
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!