A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1981
- Views: 1,676 all time views
- HOA Fee: $234
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $285
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Unit count: 80
- Floor size: 719 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: M:032 B:008 L:0032 116
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56360101
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02451 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Waltham as a whole. Among 02451 homes, this home is valued 46.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% greater than in Waltham, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02451 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (80)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 16 Winter St|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.