160 27th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121
Sold on 4/12/12: $1,845,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:3,100 sq ft
- Lot:10,500 sqft
- Year Built:1924
- Last Sold:Apr 2012 for $1,845,000
- Heating Type:Radiant
Great walking and nature with solid options for dining and cafes locally. Laurel heights and fillmore just 10 minutes away.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop, Solarium / Atrium, Sun room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow700
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width25
- Neighborhood NameSea Cliff, Lake
- Parcel #1332 031
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count12
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Mountain, Park, Water
- Zillow Home ID15088930
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,515,122||$2.95M – $4.11M||+$36,773||$1,133||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$6,616/mo||$3.3K – $11K/mo||-$274||$2.13||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Lake home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Lake homes, this home is valued 93.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 252.9% greater than in San Francisco, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake home values.
Neighborhood for 160 27th Avenue
- 162 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.49M32.01,000
- 158 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.89M43.03,136
- 156 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.36M21.51,190
- 166 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.01M42.01,790
- 170 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.05M--1.02,184
- 146-148 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.25M--3.03,470
- 174 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.31M43.03,215
- 142 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.54M31.01,905
- 178 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.58M22.01,705
- 140 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.2M31.02,500
- 144 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.25M31.01,555
- 136 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.15M--1.02,343
- 163 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.65M--2.02,856
- 155 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.45M--1.01,080
- 151 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.47M21.01,650
- 167 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.32M52.02,695
- 132 27th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.23M--2.02,343
- 147 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.52M--1.01,550
- 171 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.37M22.02,864
- 145 26th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.18M31.02,376
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005