160 27th St, Del Mar, CA 920143 beds, 3 baths, 2,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $4,100,000
- Price/sqft: $1,829
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,242 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2990213000
- Zillow Home ID: 69022142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 160 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.9% higher than in Del Mar, and 52.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Del Mar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92014 home values.
- 152 27th St Del Mar, CA$2.82M43.52,732
- 2722 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$3.14M432,000
- Ocean Front Del Mar, CA$1.97M------
- 2730 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$3.65M42.53,278
- Ocean Front Del Mar, CA$7.03M564,712
- 155 27th St Del Mar, CA$4M322,100
- 147 27th St Del Mar, CA$3.31M54.53,650
- 139 27th St Del Mar, CA$2.41M421,830
- 131 27th St Del Mar, CA$4.13M--1910
- 2735 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$1.1M421,598
- 2735 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$1.35M421,598
- 2711 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$823K221,126
- 2705 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$1.59MStudio21,588
- 2723 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$836K221,157
- 2715 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$1.02M22802
- 2725 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$658K22814
- 2733 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$1.58M421,638
- 2707 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$856K221,126
- 2709 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$842K221,166
- 2717 Camino Del Mar Del Mar, CA$834K221,154
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!