- Lot: 2.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 106 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,308 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: 236527
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: Water
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Kitchen Eat-in Kitchen, Cooling \ Central A\C - Electric, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Location \ Waterfront, Exterior Living Space \ Patio, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Appliances \ Washer, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Water \ Municipal Water, Appliances \ Microwave, General \ Ceiling Fan(s), Lot Description \ Wooded, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Mixed, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Sewer \ Septic, Area Description \ Country Living, Property Description \ Acreage, Age \ 11-20 Years Old, Basement \ Full, Area Description \ Fishing, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Area Amenities \ Area Hunting, Pre-Wiring \ Cable, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Area Description \ Hunting, Lot Size \ 2-5 Acres, Other \ Association Fee, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Area Description \ Mountain, Views \ Water, Exterior Description \ Log, Body of Water \ River, Exterior \ Fire Pit
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2135652094
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $134-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will rise 4.7% next year. Among 30559 homes, this home is 38.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 40.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30559, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% higher than in Mineral Bluff, and 101% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30559 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mineral Bluff.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|198 Adams Cir Mineral Bluff, GA||$229K||--||2||1,464|
|246 Adams Cir Mineral Bluff, GA||$178K||--||2||1,152|
|276 Adams Cir Mineral Bluff, GA||$196K||2||2||2,464|
|58 Greenhouse Road Rd Mineral Bluff, GA||$55K||--||1||1,008|
|91 Adams Dr Mineral Bluff, GA||$65K||--||1||1,224|
|81 Adams Dr Mineral Bluff, GA||$52K||--||1||1,008|
|98 Adams Dr Mineral Bluff, GA||$65K||--||2||1,232|
|107 Adams Dr Mineral Bluff, GA||$52K||--||1||1,032|
|208 Adams Dr Mineral Bluff, GA||$90K||--||1||1,152|
|90 Adams Dr Mineral Bluff, GA||$97K||--||1||1,296|
|767 Marble City Rd Mineral Bluff, GA||$206K||--||2||1,426|
|740 Marble City Rd Mineral Bluff, GA||$53K||--||1||1,008|
|86 Adams Dr Mineral Bluff, GA||$55K||3||1||1,008|
|730 Marble City Rd Mineral Bluff, GA||$73K||3||1||1,009|
|696 Marble City Rd Mineral Bluff, GA||$50K||--||1||816|
|676 Marble City Rd Mineral Bluff, GA||$65K||--||1||1,320|
|648 Marble City Rd Mineral Bluff, GA||$88K||--||2||960|
|676 Marble City Road Mineral Bluff, GA||$66K||--||1||1,320|
|456 Marble City Rd Mineral Bluff, GA||$49K||--||1||930|
|71 Bench Leg Rd Mineral Bluff, GA||$122K||--||1.5||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Mineral Bluff
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!