A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 271017024139
- Zillow Home ID: 58059970
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $151-291K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Old Mystic as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 14.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% less than in Old Mystic, and 33.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06355 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Mystic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
|146 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$294K||3||3.5||1,920|
|174 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$231K||3||2||1,604|
|136 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$226K||3||2||1,584|
|127 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$226K||4||1.1||1,794|
|190 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$216K||4||2||1,324|
|159 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$225K||3||2||1,575|
|171 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$230K||3||1.5||1,862|
|151 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$172K||3||1||960|
|135 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$195K||3||1||1,446|
|110 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$247K||4||2||1,920|
|127 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$223K||2||1.5||1,800|
|181 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$136K||2||1||1,152|
|192 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$230K||4||2||1,638|
|111 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$226K||3||2||1,666|
|111 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$219K||3||2||1,666|
|195 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$199K||4||2||1,504|
|103 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$224K||3||2||1,666|
|214 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$173K||4||1||1,172|
|88 Ann Ave Mystic, CT||$254K||4||2||1,764|
|287 Godfrey Rd Mystic, CT||$228K||3||2||1,398|
Nearby Schools in Old Mystic
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!