160 Bambi Dr, Valdosta, GA 316023 beds, 1 bath, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Home sits on approx 1/2 acre in quiet neighborhood, off of 133, at the end of a cul-de-sac.
Open floor plan with garage closed in to be a bonus room/den.
New metal roof and vinyl siding installed in May 2009.
New TRANE XR 13 air conditioner installed August 2006.
Home is protected by 5 year termite bond (effective July 2011)
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 85 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $82,900
- Price/sqft: $43
- Flooring: Carpet
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Parcel #: 139FE 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 105170220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 160 Bambi Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 41 Antler Ln Valdosta, GA$67K--21,224
- 35 Doe St Valdosta, GA$63K--21,464
- 19 Doe St GA$67K321,200
- 17 Antler Ln Valdosta, GA$61K321,400
- 155 Bambi Dr Valdosta, GA$68K--21,224
- 137 Bambi Dr Valdosta, GA$99K321,266
- 45 Antler Ln Valdosta, GA$69K--21,245
- 18 Antler Ln Valdosta, GA$56K321,280
- 121 Doe St Valdosta, GA$58K321,380
- 17 Antler Ln Valdosta, GA$64K32--
- 36 Doe St Valdosta, GA$62K--21,288
- 137 Bambi GA$65K321,266
- 18 Antler Ct GA$62K321,280
- 113 Bambi Dr Valdosta, GA$71K321,196
- 20 Doe St Valdosta, GA$59K321,224
- 56 Doe St Valdosta, GA$66K--21,300
- 36 Antler Ln Valdosta, GA$64K--21,128
- 80 Doe St Valdosta, GA$63K--21,170
- 121 Doe St Valdosta, GA$78K--21,380
- 41 Buck St Valdosta, GA$59K--21,264
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.