160 Broadway, Haverhill, MA 018323 beds, 2 baths, 1,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $326,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0531 B:00381 L:5
- Zillow Home ID: 56053039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 160 Broadway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% greater than in Haverhill, and 44.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
- 174 Broadway Haverhill, MA$160K211,014
- 177 Broadway Haverhill, MA$205K622,318
- 167 Broadway Haverhill, MA$165K211,153
- 178 Broadway Haverhill, MA$187K21.5864
- 5 Ball St Haverhill, MA$323K42.52,168
- 19 Lowell Ave Haverhill, MA$279K321,731
- 31 Lowell Ave Haverhill, MA$357K343,450
- 20 Lowell Ave Haverhill, MA$250K31.52,014
- 8 Lowell Ave Haverhill, MA$235K41.51,578
- 32 Lowell Ave Haverhill, MA$258K423,715
- 181 Broadway Haverhill, MA$221K421,761
- 11 Lowell Ave Haverhill, MA$183K211,034
- 36 Lowell Ave Haverhill, MA$259K321,575
- 155 Broadway Haverhill, MA$263K32.52,670
- 152 Broadway Haverhill, MA$235K21.51,502
- 187 Broadway Haverhill, MA$165K311,274
- 186 Broadway Haverhill, MA$251K412,032
- 4 Lowell Ave Haverhill, MA$235K31.51,454
- 153 Broadway APT 2 Haverhill, MA$143K221,000
- 153 Broadway APT 3 Haverhill, MA$139K11750
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292