- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
160 Buckhorn Trl, Fayetteville, GA 302145 beds, 4 baths, 3,283 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $369,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,283 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 090303006
- Zillow Home ID: 61868476
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 160 Buckhorn Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% higher than in Fayetteville, and 73.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30214 home values.
- 140 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$243K43.52,777
- 170 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$246K----2,773
- 130 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$232K----2,316
- 190 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$276K543,288
- 1 Box 403-c GA--------
- 95 E GA--------
- 210 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$238K----2,936
- 110 Winchester Ct Fayetteville, GA$373K----4,066
- 110 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$284K43.53,130
- 115 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$288K642,763
- 135 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$324K53.55,670
- 115 Winchester Ct Fayetteville, GA------1,778
- 145 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$268K----2,649
- 195 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$243K----2,848
- 165 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$290K----3,509
- 175 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$313K----3,390
- 205 Buckhorn Trl Fayetteville, GA$213K----2,909
- 390 Revenna Trl Fayetteville, GA$287K----3,575
- 208 Milam Rd Fayetteville, GA$134K----2,647
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.