160 Dearborn St SE, Atlanta, GA 303173 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 372 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- MLS #: 5263079
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15 206 03 129
- Zillow Home ID: 14466699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 160 Dearborn St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Atlanta, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Atlanta, and 148.1% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kirkwood home values.
- 156 Dearborn St SE Atlanta, GA$196K211,293
- 166 Dearborn St SE Atlanta, GA$209K21887
- 172 Dearborn St SE Atlanta, GA$187K211,000
- 161 Warren St NE Atlanta, GA$227K311,056
- Bixby St SE Atlanta, GA--21897
- 1849 Bixby St SE Atlanta, GA$202K311,226
- 178 Dearborn St SE Atlanta, GA$192K21954
- 153 Warren St SE Atlanta, GA$289K321,932
- 167 Warren St SE Atlanta, GA$250K321,055
- 1849 Bixby St SE Atlanta, GA$118K211,265
- 1849 Bixby St SE Atlanta, GA$119K211,226
- 1849 Bixby St SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$133K21--
- 1849 Bixby St SE Atlanta, GA$134K21--
- 151 Warren St SE Atlanta, GA$242K321,376
- 171 Warren St SE Atlanta, GA$258K321,435
- 147 Warren St SE Atlanta, GA$220K221,300
- 184 Dearborn St SE Atlanta, GA$205K321,336
- 137 Dearborn St SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$127K32--
- 137 Dearborn St SE Atlanta, GA$185K321,328
- 135 Dearborn St SE Atlanta, GA$152K211,102
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292