A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 3,130 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $293,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $177
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: M:100 L:049
- Zillow Home ID: 57153136
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-405K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02324 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Town of Bridgewater as a whole. Among 02324 homes, this home is valued 3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02324, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Bridgewater, and 68.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02324 home values.
|165 Deerfield Dr Bridgewater, MA||$573K||6||4.5||3,874|
|150 Deerfield Dr Bridgewater, MA||$353K||4||1.5||2,096|
|140 Deerfield Dr Bridgewater, MA||$433K||3||1.5||2,644|
|135 Deerfield Dr Bridgewater, MA||$399K||4||2||2,450|
|145 Deerfield Dr Bridgewater, MA||$301K||3||2||1,638|
|155 Deerfield Dr Bridgewater, MA||$468K||4||2.5||2,978|
|125 Deerfield Dr Bridgewater, MA||$333K||3||2||1,680|
|120 Deerfield Dr Bridgewater, MA||$500K||5||3||3,268|
|35 Woodland Dr Bridgewater, MA||$394K||4||1.5||2,096|
|225 Forest St Bridgewater, MA||$326K||3||1.5||1,920|
|115 Deerfield Dr Bridgewater, MA||$296K||3||2||1,568|
|45 Woodland Dr Bridgewater, MA||$444K||5||2.5||2,800|
|230 Forest St Bridgewater, MA||$351K||3||1.5||2,181|
|25 Woodland Dr Bridgewater, MA||$385K||4||3||1,976|
|240 Forest St Bridgewater, MA||$339K||3||2||2,076|
|2 Brookside Dr Bridgewater, MA||$322K||--||2.5||1,638|
|250 Forest St Bridgewater, MA||$359K||3||2.5||1,946|
|10 Wynnwood Cir Bridgewater, MA||$434K||3||2.5||2,568|
|110 Deerfield Dr Bridgewater, MA||$280K||3||1||1,156|
|20 Woodland Dr Bridgewater, MA||$415K||4||2.5||2,240|
Nearby Schools in Town of Bridgewater
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-3 & ungraded1.1 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.