160 Fairfield Woods Rd, Fairfield, CT 068251 bed, 1 bath, 1 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $221,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Secluded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Is Not Present, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:046 L:139 X:
- Zillow Home ID: 57292037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 160 Fairfield Woods Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% higher than in Fairfield, and 10.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06825 home values.
- Apt 5$216K21.51,100
- Apt 17$314K32.51,400
- Apt 19$216K21.51,100
- Apt 20$275K21.51,330
- Apt 26$275K21.51,330
- Apt 33$216K21.51,100
- Apt 41$163K11700
- Apt 42$165K11700
- Apt 46$217K221,100
- Apt 51$175K211,000
- Apt 67$217K221,100
- Apt 2$216K21.51,100
- Apt 3$229K221,100
- Apt 6$216K21.51,100
- Apt 8$216K21.51,100
- Apt 13$216K21.51,100
- Apt 15$216K21.51,100
- Apt 18$216K21.51,100
- Apt 28$218K21.51,100
- Apt 29$216K21.51,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!