160 Gardenside DrAPT 402, San Francisco, CA 94131
Sold on 5/9/13: $710,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow224
- Parcel #2854 114
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15132806
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$594,397||$529K – $636K||-$19,213||$783||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,994/mo||$1.8K – $3.6K/mo||-$19||$3.94||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Twin Peaks home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Twin Peaks homes, this home is valued 38.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Twin Peaks market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.9% less than in San Francisco, and 87.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Twin Peaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Twin Peaks home values.
Neighborhood for 160 Gardenside Drive APT 402
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.1 mi
- Academy of Arts and Sciences (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Clarendon Alternative Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 1.0 mi
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005