- Lot: 1.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 119 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 71704649
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Partial basement
- APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Log, COOLING \ Wall AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Log, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Stream, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Log, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks)
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,974 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: M:00019 B:00000 L:00077
- Zillow Home ID: 56919693
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01833 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Georgetown as a whole. Among 01833 homes, this home is 9.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% greater than in Georgetown, and 68.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01833 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Georgetown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01833 home values.
|165 Jewett St Georgetown, MA||$573K||4||2.5||2,651|
|158 Jewett St Georgetown, MA||$395K||4||2||2,200|
|163 Jewett St Georgetown, MA||$281K||2||2||1,431|
|156 Jewett St Georgetown, MA||$351K||2||2||1,496|
|169 Jewett St Georgetown, MA||$481K||3||3||2,200|
|154 Jewett St Georgetown, MA||$366K||3||1||1,482|
|171 Jewett St Georgetown, MA||$694K||4||2.5||3,896|
|170 Jewett St Georgetown, MA||$450K||3||1.5||2,843|
|10 Acorn Way Georgetown, MA||$738K||4||2.5||20,151|
|6 Acorn Way Georgetown, MA||$608K||4||2.5||2,976|
|2 Acorn Way Georgetown, MA||$621K||4||2.5||3,080|
|150 Jewett St Georgetown, MA||$389K||3||2||1,749|
|9 Acorn Way Georgetown, MA||$623K||4||2.5||3,046|
|7 Acorn Way Georgetown, MA||$580K||4||2.5||2,864|
|5 Acorn Way Georgetown, MA||$589K||4||2.5||2,864|
|3 Acorn Way Georgetown, MA||$619K||4||2.5||3,154|
|1 Acorn Way Georgetown, MA||$657K||4||2.5||3,069|
|4 Acorn Way Georgetown, MA||$613K||4||2.5||3,104|
|148 Jewett St Georgetown, MA||$454K||2||2.5||2,275|
|153 Jewett St Georgetown, MA||$372K||3||2||1,608|
Nearby Schools in Georgetown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!