160 Lincoln PlAPT 1B, Brooklyn, NY 11217
Sold on 8/22/11: $415,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Cooperative:Contact for details
- Lot:550 sqft
- Year Built:1922
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $415,000
- Heating Type:Radiant
Apartment features very large private deck (approx 385sq ft).
Spacious living room with French doors leading to private deck, it faces tree-filled, quiet backyard, plenty of natural light year-round. Bedroom has southern exposure, 3 large closets and ceiling fan. The kitchen includes: tall honey maple cabinetry, breakfast bar and granite countertops. Basement storage is easily accessible from this unit and offers ample storage. This is a great, well-maintained, pet-friendly building full of young professionals. A must see apartment!
* Hardwood flooring in bedroom and living room
* Stainless Steel appliances
* Tumbled marble tile and windowed bath
* Low Maintenance ($612.50 / month)
* Large Basement storage
* Brand new W/D in basement
* 5 minute walk to Prospect Park & Year round Farmers Market.
* 10 minute walk Brooklyn Museum, Botanical Gardens and Library.
* A few blocks from 2/3/Q/B/R trains (15 minutes to Manhattan)
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Additional Features385 sq ft private deck, washer, dryer and large storage in the basement, additional storage outside
- Neighborhood NamePark Slope
- Parcel #00951003900160000000001B
- Room Count4
- School DistrictPark Slope
- # Stories4.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count12
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID80624939
- Days on Zillow969
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Cement concrete
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 160 Lincoln Pl APT 1B
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292