- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 92 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,776 all time views
- 97 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $161,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- MLS #: 71794058
- Parking: 0 space
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, FLOORING \ Laminate, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, HEATING \ Oil, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, HEATING \ Gas, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, HEATING \ Forced Air, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar \ Nook, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay\Bow\Box, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar \ Nook, BTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Gas Stove
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00052 B:0000 L:126
- Zillow Home ID: 57523787
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-337K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02351 home values will fall 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% decrease for Abington as a whole. Among 02351 homes, this home is 2.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Abington, and 51.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02351 home values.
|159 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$282K||4||1||1,750|
|155 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$478K||4||2.5||3,348|
|4 Sylvan Ct Abington, MA||$228K||3||1.5||1,002|
|172 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$186K||2||1||660|
|169 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$327K||3||2||2,063|
|12 Sylvan Ct Abington, MA||$197K||2||1||660|
|150 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$261K||4||1||1,480|
|11 Sylvan Ct Abington, MA||$229K||3||1||981|
|149 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$291K||4||2.5||1,440|
|182 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$180K||1||1||560|
|38 Sylvan Ct Abington, MA||$288K||3||2.5||1,454|
|175 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$245K||3||1||1,446|
|39 Sylvan Ct Abington, MA||$321K||3||1.5||1,947|
|22 Sylvan Ct Abington, MA||$200K||2||1||725|
|143 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$240K||3||1.5||1,078|
|21 Sylvan Ct Abington, MA||$323K||3||1.5||2,087|
|192 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$283K||3||1.5||1,456|
|140 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$240K||3||1||1,190|
|28 Sylvan Ct Abington, MA||$259K||3||1||1,398|
|195 Lincoln St Abington, MA||$297K||3||1.5||1,831|
Nearby Schools in Abington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.