160 Oak St, Rollinsford, NH 038694 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- 75 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Price/sqft: $165
- MLS #: 4371670
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: ROLL M:00003 B:000041 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86865694
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 160 Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03869, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% less than in Rollinsford, and 16.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03869 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rollinsford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03869 home values.
- 140 Oak St Rollinsford, NH$215K111,969
- 180 Oak St Rollinsford, NH$293K332,470
- 404 Portland Ave Rollinsford, NH$244K322,470
- 136 Oak St Rollinsford, NH$249K332,278
- 412 Portland Ave Rollinsford, NH$682K444,612
- 126 Oak St Rollinsford, NH$290K321,860
- 116 Oak St Rollinsford, NH$182K321,392
- 442 Portland Ave Rollinsford, NH$160K311,185
- 19 Rollins Rd Rollinsford, NH$174K211,854
- 23 Rollins Rd Rollinsford, NH$150K311,098
- 137 Portland Ave Dover, NH$200K311,582
- 133 Portland Ave UNIT 2 Dover, NH$135K3--1,200
- 31 Rollins Rd Rollinsford, NH$145K211,526
- 443 Portland Ave Rollinsford, NH$326K333,240
- 4 Granite St Dover, NH$196K------
- 9 Berwick St Rollinsford, NH$171K311,417
- 37 Rollins Rd Rollinsford, NH$178K31.51,656
- 6 Granite St Dover, NH$185K311,433
- 32 Rollins Rd Rollinsford, NH$149K411,475
- 41 Rollins Rd Rollinsford, NH--Studio0.52,465
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!