A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 1,432 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $2,275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $533
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 6 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Full, Beachfront \ No, Cooling \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling \ Window AC, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Porch - Enclosed, Exterior Features \ Porch - Screened, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Other (See Remarks), Garage Parking \ Detached, Garage Parking \ Storage, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, Home Own Association \ No, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Additional Land Avail., Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Paved Drive, Lot Description \ Scenic View(s), Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Type \ Detached, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,272 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:167 B:6 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 57083076
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.1-1.58M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01773 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Lincoln as a whole. Among 01773 homes, this home is valued 98.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 70% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01773, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.7% higher than in Lincoln, and 63.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01773 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01773 home values.
|2 Forester Rd Lincoln, MA||$1.07M||4||4||3,524|
|4 Forester Rd Lincoln, MA||$1.31M||4||3.5||4,198|
|5 Forester Rd Lincoln, MA||$1.37M||5||3.5||5,594|
|1 Forester Rd Lincoln, MA||$1.15M||4||2.5||3,376|
|99 Winter St Lincoln, MA||$1.7M||4||3.5||4,886|
|115 Winter St Lincoln, MA||$742K||2||1.5||1,895|
|149 Old County Rd Lincoln, MA||$1.15M||3||2||2,587|
|121 Winter St Lincoln, MA||--||--||--||--|
|3 Lincoln Woods Rd Waltham, MA||$831K||4||3.5||3,188|
|11 Lincoln Woods Rd Waltham, MA||$1.08M||5||3.5||4,900|
|147 Old County Rd Lincoln, MA||$1.51M||4||3.5||4,256|
|88 Winter St Lincoln, MA||$2.06M||4||3.5||4,899|
|129 Winter St Lincoln, MA||$1.1M||5||3.5||3,188|
|19 Lincoln Woods Rd Waltham, MA||$775K||4||2.5||2,748|
|32 Lincoln Woods Rd Waltham, MA||$715K||4||2.5||2,352|
|27 Lincoln Woods Rd Waltham, MA||$798K||4||2.5||2,736|
|57 Winter St Lincoln, MA||$959K||1||1||--|
|79 Winter St Lincoln, MA||$2.76M||5||6||7,631|
|35 Lincoln Woods Rd Waltham, MA||$812K||4||2.5||2,828|
|43 Lincoln Woods Rd Waltham, MA||$817K||4||2.5||3,469|
Nearby Schools in Lincoln
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.