- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,811 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $388
- MLS #: 5522016
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Basement Desc \ Bath, Basement Desc \ Daylight, Basement Desc \ Finished, Basement Desc \ Interior Entry, Bedroom Desc \ In-Law Ste\Apt, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Disability Access \ None, Exterior \ Deck, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Exterior \ Prof Landscaping, Fireplace Features\Location \ In Great\Fam Room, Bedroom Desc \ Other, Heat Type \ Gas, Dining Room Desc \ Separate Dng Rm, Interior \ 10 ft+ Ceil Main, Interior \ Double Vnty Other, Interior \ Entrance Foyer, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen Features \ Cabinets White, Lot Desc \ Level, Lot Desc \ Level Driveway, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Lake Name \ None, Laundry Features\Location \ Laundry Room, Rooms Desc \ Separate Lvng Rm, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Special Circumstances \ None, Master Bath Features \ Garden Tub, Appliance Desc \ Garbage Disposal, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub\Shower, Stories \ 2 Stories, Appliance Desc \ Sec System Owned, Assoc Fee Desc \ None, Basement Desc \ Full, Neighborhood Amenities \ Cable Tv Avail, Boathouse \ None, Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn\Rng\Ctop, Cooling Desc \ Zoned, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Exterior \ Irrigation System, Road Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Patio, Road Type \ Public Maintain, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Main, Interior \ Bookcases, Interior \ 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Rooms Desc \ Family Room, Rooms Desc \ Library\Office, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Neighborhood Amenities \ Playground, Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans., Energy Features \ None, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Water Source \ Public Water, Home Warranty \ No, Interior \ His & Her Closets, House Faces \ South, Exterior \ Fenced Yard, Interior \ Exposed Beams, Appliance Desc \ Refrigerator, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta, Neighborhood Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Room, Parking Desc \ Detached, Interior \ 10 ft + Ceil Upper, Neighborhood Amenities \ Club House, Neighborhood Amenities \ Park, Interior \ Rear Stairs, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Schools, Neighborhood Amenities \ Swim Team, Construction Desc \ Stucco - Hardcoat, Pool on Property? \ Gunite, Pool on Property? \ In Ground, Laundry Features\Location \ Basement, Fireplace Features\Location \ In Living Room, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping, Exterior \ Gazebo, Exterior \ Pool House, Style \ French Provncial, Roof Type \ Slate, Owner Financing? \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,708 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17 01010002021
- Zillow Home ID: 35896063
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $852K-1.8M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Peachtree Heights East home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Peachtree Heights East homes, this home is 281.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 57.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Peachtree Heights East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.5% lower than in Atlanta, and 81% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Peachtree Heights East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Peachtree Heights East home values.
|164 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$1.04M||4||4||3,055|
|152 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$1.15M||5||3||3,570|
|170 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$770K||2||1||2,130|
|146 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$1.75M||4||4||5,850|
|176 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$1.07M||4||4||3,602|
|161 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$1.29M||3||4||3,142|
|140 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$740K||3||2||1,877|
|182 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$706K||3||2||2,018|
|183 E Wesley Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$611K||2||2||1,608|
|151 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$920K||2||1||1,513|
|147 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$955K||4||2.5||1,947|
|167 E Wesley Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$611K||3||2||1,693|
|2635 Winslow Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$1.28M||4||4.5||3,195|
|185 E Wesley Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$836K||3||2||2,416|
|2642 Winslow Dr NE Atlanta, GA||$1.32M||4||3||3,062|
|159 E Wesley Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$543K||3||3||1,056|
|135 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$993K||2||2||2,013|
|188 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$543K||2||1||1,377|
|151 E Wesley Rd NE Atlanta, GA||$694K||5||4||2,226|
|132 Peachtree Way NE Atlanta, GA||$1.18M||4||3||3,284|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.