160 SW 8th Ave, Canby, OR 970133 beds, 2 baths, 1,245 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $225,188
- Price/sqft: $181
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,245 sqft
- Parcel #: 00997201
- Zillow Home ID: 48284513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 160 Sw 8th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% higher than in Canby, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Canby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97013 home values.
- 140 SW 8th Ave Canby, OR$186K321,245
- 180 SW 8th Ave Canby, OR$196K321,286
- 797 S Ivy St Canby, OR$228K--1--
- 175 SW 8th Ave Canby, OR$190K321,199
- 120 SW 8th Ave Canby, OR$231K421,737
- 793 S Ivy St Canby, OR$186K11840
- 155 SW 8th Ave Canby, OR$227K321,199
- 198 SW 8th Ave Canby, OR$199K321,326
- 175 SW 7th Ave Canby, OR$247K321,371
- 195 SW 8th Ave Canby, OR$181K321,228
- 195 SW 7th Ave Canby, OR$180K21.51,093
- 775 S Ivy St Canby, OR$249K211,189
- 135 SW 8th Ave Canby, OR$223K321,232
- 210 SW 8th Ave Canby, OR$253K321,673
- 202 SW 9th Ave Canby, OR$233K321,617
- 216 SW 9th Ave Canby, OR$228K321,456
- 215 SW 7th Ave Canby, OR$193K21.51,160
- 190 SW 9th Ave Canby, OR$223K321,656
- 205 SW 8th Ave Canby, OR$197K321,209
- 232 SW 9th Ave Canby, OR$249K421,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292