160 W End AveAPT 3P, New York, NY 10023
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow48
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,Caeserstone kitchen counters,Porcelain tile kitchen floor,Custom designed built-ins in the dining area,Custom-fitted closets throughout,MAINTENANCE INCLUDES ELECTRIC & GAS,Central Air Conditioning,East Exposure,Balcony Full garden view Partial city view Floors - parquet Light - good Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Walk in closets Great closet space Dishwasher
- MLS #2894077
- Parcel #1158100700160000000003P
- Room Count3
- # Stories30.0
- Unit Count509
- Zillow Home ID79499015
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$519,538||$405K – $717K||+$143,909||$519||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,717/mo||$2.7K – $4.6K/mo||+$161||$3.72||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 59.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 155.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10023 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% less than in New York Metro, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10023 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 160 W End Avenue APT 3P
- Apt 9R$412K------
- Apt 4L$432K------
- Apt 5U$574K------
- Apt 6g$449K--1.0--
- Apt 8F$446K------
- Apt 8L$397K------
- Apt 9L$485K------
- Apt 6R$75K------
- Apt 10E$1.22M------
- Apt 12J$726K------
- Apt 14C$416K------
- Apt 16H$476K------
- Apt 16T$846K------
- Apt 17R$328K------
- Apt 18A$544K------
- Apt 19S$487K------
- Apt 20C$464K--1.0600
- Apt 20S$395K------
- Apt 21P$961K11.0969
- Apt 21R$397K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Manhattan Theatre Lab High (assigned) 9-12 0.1 mi
- Manhattan/Hunter Science High (assigned) 9-12 0.1 mi
- Urban Assembly School for Media Studies... (assigned) 9-12 0.1 mi
- High School of Arts and Technology (assigned) 9-12 0.1 mi
- High School for Law, Advocacy and Commu... (assigned) 9-12 0.1 mi
- Special Music School (assigned) K-8 0.1 mi
- Fiorello H Laguardia High School of Mus... (assigned) 9-12 0.1 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005