160 Wadsworth Ave APT 310, New York, NY 100333 beds, 1 bath, 971 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $371
- Condo Common Charges \ 506,Financing Allowed \ 90,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Cats Allowed \ false,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 6,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 2164,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 64282,Total Charges \ 506
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 114
- Floor size: 971 sqft
- Parcel #: 21641099
- Zillow Home ID: 31553829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 160 Wadsworth Avenue APT 310
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% less than in New York, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Washington Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Heights home values.
- Apt 106$396K----902
- Apt 203$636K----897
- Apt 206$388K----719
- Apt 208$407K----527
- Apt 300$601K----886
- Apt 301$310K11800
- Apt 304$610K----715
- Apt 309$316K11503
- Apt 403$560K21900
- Apt 407$673K----881
- Apt 506$514K----719
- Apt 509$382K----931
- Apt 605$662K21731
- Apt 202$353K----792
- Apt 205$532K----731
- Apt 210$532K----931
- Apt 302$359K----792
- Apt 306$509K----719
- Apt 405$534K----731
- Apt 409$533K----931
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292