160 Woodward Ave, Flushing, NY 113852 beds, 1 bath, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $499,950
- Price/sqft: $167
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 033940040
- Zillow Home ID: 32007587
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 160 Woodward Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ridgewood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% lower than in New York, and 78.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ridgewood home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ridgewood home values.
- 160 Woodward Ave APT 2 Ridgewood, NY$629K21--
- 158 Woodward Ave Flushing, NY$662K----3,000
- 162 Woodward Ave Flushing, NY$664K----3,000
- 156 Woodward Ave Flushing, NY$661K----3,000
- 154 Woodward Ave # 2F Ridgewood, NY$753K51.5--
- 154 Woodward Ave Flushing, NY$661K----3,000
- 23 Charlotte St Flushing, NY$599K522,000
- 21 Charlotte St Flushing, NY$647K----2,000
- 19 Charlotte St Flushing, NY$590K332,000
- 1895 Troutman St Flushing, NY$834K----5,526
- 17 Charlotte St Flushing, NY$585K----2,000
- 15 Charlotte St Flushing, NY$586K----2,000
- 13 Charlotte St Flushing, NY$587K----2,000
- 1902 Flushing Ave Flushing, NY------1,400
- 1865 Troutman St APT 3 Ridgewood, NY$438K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!