- Built in 2005
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 475 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2006
- Price/sqft: $169
- MLS #: 13118825
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Sprinkler System
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Architectural Style \ Tudor, Association Fee \ 245, Association Fee Includes \ Blanket Insurance, Association Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Gas, Association Fee Includes \ Maintenance of Common Areas, Association Fee Includes \ Management Fees, Association Fee Includes \ Reserves, Association Fee Includes \ Security, Association Fee Includes \ Sprinkler System, Association Fee Includes \ Trash, Association Fee Includes \ Water/Sewer, Association Type \ Mandatory, Building Area Source \ Other Documentation, Community Features \ Comm. Sprinkler System, Community Features \ Gated Entrance, Community Features \ Perimeter Fencing, Construction Materials \ Brick, Construction Materials \ Rock/Stone, Construction Materials \ Siding, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ 13-15 SEER AC, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Saving Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Saving Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Saving Features \ Gas Water Heater, Energy Saving Features \ Low E Windows, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Fencing \ Automatic Gate, Fencing \ Iron, Financing Proposed \ Cash, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Slab, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Sound System Wiring, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Lot Size \ Condo/Townhome Lot, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Gas, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Oven-Gas, Other Equipment \ Refrigerator, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Attached, Parking Features \ Garage, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Property Sub Type \ RES-Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Burglar, Security Features \ Fire Sprinkler System, Security Features \ Firewall(s), Security Features \ Monitored, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Security Features \ Wireless, Structural Style \ Condo/Townhome, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Community Mailbox, Utilities \ Curbs, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meter, Utilities \ Sidewalk
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 1,695 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 00C69840000200016
- Zillow Home ID: 80233397
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northeast Dallas home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Dallas as a whole. Among Northeast Dallas homes, this home is 51.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% less than in Dallas, and 57.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
|Other Units in this Building (57)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1600 Abrams Rd|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!