- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 648 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,639 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 142905
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- Type & Style \ Traditional, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Dining \ Separate, Heat Fuel\Type \ Forced Air, Cooling \ Central Electric, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Connect Public Sewer, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Garage Type\Capacity \ Attached, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Property Type \ Single Family, Lot Description \ Wooded, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Pantry, Special \ None, Lot Description \ Level, Rooms \ Screen Porch, Rooms \ Separate Den, Rooms \ Separate Living, Lot Description \ Corner, Fireplace \ Living Room, Fireplace \ Masonry, Apx Heated SqFt Range \ 4K+, Rooms \ Separate Dining Room, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Security, Appliances \ Smoke Alarm, Kitchen \ Breakfast Area, Fireplace \ In Great\Family Room, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Appliances \ Gas Range, Interior Features \ Entry Foyer, Interior Features \ Permanent Stairs, Exterior Features \ Stepless, Interior Features \ Closet-Walk In, Garage Type\Capacity \ 3-Garage, Exterior Features \ Landscaping, Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Level Driveway, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler, Basement \ Partial, Neighborhood Amenities \ Cable TV, Appliances \ Double Oven, Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Cooling \ Zoned, Interior Features \ Rear Stairs, Interior Features \ Other-See Remarks, Garage Type\Capacity \ Side\Rear, Heat Fuel\Type \ Gas, Appliances \ Other-See Remarks, Neighborhood Amenities \ Park, Neighborhood Amenities \ Bus, Neighborhood Amenities \ Security, Neighborhood Amenities \ Golf, Neighborhood Amenities \ Tennis
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1.5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,189 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 067 035 004
- Zillow Home ID: 76557481
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $290-439K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31906 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Columbus as a whole. Among 31906 homes, this home is 618.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 156.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Columbus, and 95.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31906 home values.
|1630 Hilton Ave Columbus, GA||$294K||4||3.5||3,924|
|1636 North Dixon Dr Columbus, GA||$216K||4||1.5||3,259|
|1582 Dixon Dr Columbus, GA||$172K||2||2.5||2,005|
|2611 16th St Columbus, GA||$226K||4||3.5||3,078|
|2610 16th St Columbus, GA||$175K||4||2||2,275|
|1580 Dixon Dr Columbus, GA||$217K||4||1.5||3,259|
|1580 Dixon Dr Columbus, GA||$185K||3||3||2,403|
|2615 16th St Columbus, GA||$241K||5||2.5||2,738|
|2530 17th St Columbus, GA||$212K||3||3||2,648|
|2612 16th St Columbus, GA||$185K||4||2.5||2,431|
|1611 Hilton Ave Columbus, GA||$370K||4||2.5||3,938|
|1554 Hilton Ave Columbus, GA||$169K||3||1.5||2,010|
|2548 17th St Columbus, GA||$227K||4||3.5||3,355|
|1646 Hilton Ave Columbus, GA||$220K||4||3.5||2,892|
|1573 Dixon Dr Columbus, GA||$155K||3||2||1,649|
|1561 Dixon Dr Columbus, GA||$146K||3||1.5||1,602|
|1631 Hilton Ave Columbus, GA||$286K||5||2.5||3,116|
|2552 17th St Columbus, GA||$195K||4||3.5||2,654|
|1561 Hilton Ave Columbus, GA||$158K||3||2.5||1,738|
|1570 Dixon Dr Columbus, GA||$219K||4||3.5||3,247|
Nearby Schools in Columbus
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.