1600 NW Hall Dr, Pullman, WA 991635 beds, 3 baths, 2,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The master bedroom and the other 2 upstairs bedrooms have hard wood floors. The main living room has built-in speakers and a fireplace. The downstairs den is wired for speakers and has a natural gas fireplace. Downstairs there are two bedrooms and a storage room or small office area. The laundry room has a deep utility sink and provides access to the garage. This house has a central AC unit and electrostatic air filter, as well as a whole house water filter and metered water softener which can use salt or potassium.
The appliances stay with the home and include a stainless steel double door refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in microwave, and natural gas range upstairs. Downstairs there is a refrigerator, dishwasher, natural gas range, large freezer, and matching front loading LG washer and dryer.
- Lot: 9,199 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $270,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 2,536 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 109500009040000
- Zillow Home ID: 108202634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1600 Nw Hall Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 400 NW Denny Cir Pullman, WA$279K533,056
- 410 NW Denny Cir Pullman, WA$191K311,332
- 1605 NW Kenny Dr Pullman, WA$187K432,768
- 1535 NW Hall Dr Pullman, WA$220K521,228
- 1530 NW Hall Dr Pullman, WA$186K421,334
- 1520 NW Hall Dr Pullman, WA$178K321,287
- 405 NW Orion Dr Pullman, WA$306K331,620
- 425 NW Orion Dr Pullman, WA$335K422,126
- 1510 NW Hall Dr Pullman, WA$202K221,234
- 1605 NW Kenny Dr Pullman, WA$238K432,768
- 400 NW Orion Dr Pullman, WA$248K531,236
- 1620 NW Kenny Dr Pullman, WA$175K321,358
- 420 NW Orion Dr Pullman, WA$248K421,328
- 1610 NW Kenny Dr Pullman, WA$209K331,188
- 330 NW Janet St Pullman, WA$223K331,196
- 340 NW Janet St Pullman, WA$224K321,368
- 1600 NW Kenny Dr Pullman, WA$243K531,348
- 350 NW Janet St Pullman, WA$250K521,148
- 435 NW Orion Dr Pullman, WA$210K421,114
- 335 NW Janet St Pullman, WA$215K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.