1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 2000616 beds, 35 baths, 55,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1792
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 132
- # Stories: 6.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Floor size: 55,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 84074482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.2% less than in Washington, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 1 NW Morazan Rd Washington, DC$753K22966
- 2 NW Morazan Rd Washington, DC$753K22930
- Maryland Ave Washington, DC$854K333,000
- 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC--163555,000
- 770 5th St NW Washington, DC$489K11809
- 1510 H St NW Washington, DC------522
- 733 15th St NW # 15 Washington, DC--221,005
- 1555 I St NW Washington, DC$2.02M----86,131
- 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW # 1415 Washington, DC$594K----93,643
- 733 15th St NW Washington, DC$875K221,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!