1600 Ridgecrest Rd, Edmond, OK 73013
Sold on 10/31/13: $176,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,380 sq ft
- Lot:0.55 acres
- Year Built:1979
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $176,500
- Heating Type:Other
Beautiful rock home in central Edmond. 4 bedrooms or 3 bedroom with a study/bonus room. Huge wooded yard with lovely pool area and cabana. Be ready for showing by August 12.
Forest Oaks is an established neighborhood is close to parks, schools, shopping, and restaurants. The rolling hills, beautiful trees, and quiet streets are inviting.
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Fenced Yard
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven
- Exterior MaterialStone
- Garage Size462
- Neighborhood NameForest Oaks
- Parcel #183041000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID22029918
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow130
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$187,176||$178K – $202K||-$2,326||$78||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,633/mo||$1.5K – $1.9K/mo||-$45||$0.69||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 73013 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Edmond as a whole. Among 73013 homes, this home is valued 1.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% greater than in Edmond, and 43.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
Neighborhood for 1600 Ridgecrest Road
- 2113 Bent Twig Rd Edmond, OK$206K43.02,466
- 2109 Bent Twig Rd Edmond, OK$200K43.02,408
- 1604 Ridgecrest Rd Edmond, OK$195K32.52,231
- 2105 Bent Twig Rd Edmond, OK$273K53.03,597
- 2600 Century Dr Edmond, OK$378K43.53,379
- Edmond, OK--------
- 1608 Ridgecrest Rd Edmond, OK$193K43.02,341
- 2300 Rustic Creek Ter Edmond, OK$231K32.52,830
- 2101 Bent Twig Rd Edmond, OK$190K32.02,335
- 1617 Avondale Cir Edmond, OK$349K43.51,962
- 2108 Bent Twig Rd Edmond, OK$229K33.52,252
- 1612 Ridgecrest Rd Edmond, OK$179K42.02,242
- 2609 Century Dr Edmond, OK$370K43.03,714
- 2104 Bent Twig Rd Edmond, OK$188K33.02,269
- 2029 Bent Twig Rd Edmond, OK$199K42.52,534
- 1601 Avondale Cir Edmond, OK$382K43.53,675
- 2305 Rustic Creek Ter Edmond, OK$183K22.01,976
- 2100 Bent Twig Rd Edmond, OK$186K32.52,196
- 2301 Rustic Creek Ter Edmond, OK$193K32.02,071
- 1624 Avondale Cir Edmond, OK$317K33.02,756
Nearby Schools in Edmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005