- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1600 Roper Rd, Bolivar, TN 380084 beds, 4 baths, 2,322 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $175,000
- Finished basement, 1050 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 800 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,322 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 069F A 02700 000
- Zillow Home ID: 41507458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1600 Roper Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38008 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% higher than in Hardeman, and 92.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38008 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hardeman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 124 Sills Rd Bolivar, TN$36K------
- 125 Vale Rd Bolivar, TN$131K--2.51,428
- 205 Sills Rd Bolivar, TN$68K--21,484
- 112 Vale Rd Bolivar, TN$104K--21,405
- 129 Vale Rd Bolivar, TN$186K52.51,830
- Roper Rd Bolivar, TN$37K------
- 128 Sills Rd Bolivar, TN$120K--21,960
- Sill Rd Bolivar, TN$36K------
- 109 Vale Rd Bolivar, TN$37K--11,125
- 1515 Roper Rd Bolivar, TN$152K--22,993
- 110 Vale Rd Bolivar, TN$109K--21,484
- Pleasant Creek Ln Bolivar, TN$39K------
- Morocco Rd Bolivar, TN$68K--22,118
- 105 Vale Rd Bolivar, TN$66K--11,404
- 103 Sills Rd Bolivar, TN$83K--3981
- 136 Morocco Rd Bolivar, TN$71K--1.51,098
- 101 Sills Rd Bolivar, TN$82K--1.51,416
- Sill Rd Bolivar, TN$47K------
- 1602 Roper Rd Bolivar, TN$136K--21,904
- 1430 Roper Rd Bolivar, TN$107K--21,197
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.