1600 Warren Ave N, Seattle, WA 981094 beds, 6 baths, 4,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2014 for $2,166,000
- Price/sqft: $503
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 180 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 1090 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,310 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0810000040
- Zillow Home ID: 48690324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1600 Warren Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.3% less than in Seattle, and 60.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 1610 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$761K31.751,880
- 1612 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$1.77M43.254,385
- 1522 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$848K61.752,310
- 164 Garfield St Seattle, WA$909K22.752,730
- 159 Garfield St Seattle, WA$751K321,720
- 1620 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$915K32.51,980
- 1518 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$718K51.52,330
- 163 Garfield St Seattle, WA$733K311,800
- 1607 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.12M33.52,320
- 1514 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$747K411,710
- 153 Hayes St Seattle, WA$833K311,750
- 1611 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$803K32.251,850
- 159 Hayes St Seattle, WA$868K31.52,730
- 170 Garfield St Seattle, WA$1.39M333,300
- 120 Garfield St Seattle, WA$788K41.51,950
- 1510 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$834K432,280
- 171 Garfield St Seattle, WA$547K211,010
- 1617 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.12M52.53,560
- 163 Hayes St Seattle, WA$853K32.252,390
- 1519 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$704K311,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!