16000 Montague Dr, Edmond, OK 730134 beds, 2 baths, 1,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $193,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 654 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 205841140
- Zillow Home ID: 69167114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16000 Montague Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 16009 Montague Dr Edmond, OK$211K32.52,126
- 15813 Sonya Way Edmond, OK$78K321,468
- 16220 Wynchase Dr Edmond, OK$116K42.52,272
- 16221 Wynchase Dr Edmond, OK$138K43.52,830
- 6213 NW 162nd St Edmond, OK$111K422,390
- 7016 NW 161st St Edmond, OK$89K321,849
- 6017 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$118K42.52,521
- 16121 Scissortail Dr Edmond, OK$156K443,671
- 16205 Scissortail Dr Edmond, OK$148K32.53,397
- 16201 Scissortail Dr Edmond, OK$140K432,977
- 5712 NW 163rd Ter Edmond, OK$148K42.53,413
- 5900 NW 153rd Ct Edmond, OK$103K322,022
- 6009 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$114K42.52,254
- 6109 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$112K32.52,100
- 5924 NW 151st St Edmond, OK$113K32.52,122
- 6829 NW 157th St Edmond, OK$74K321,301
- 6101 NW 154th St Edmond, OK$102K322,130
- 15509 Wood Creek Ln Edmond, OK$102K322,150
- 15400 Hickory Bend Ln Edmond, OK$98K321,981
- 15825 Sonya Way Edmond, OK$83K321,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292