A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Agents welcome. Call for details
- Gated Community
- The Kitchen is a chef's dream and perfect for entertaining with an eat in breakfast area and large center island. The granite counter-tops, tiled back-splash and Stainless Steel appliances make this kitchen complete. The stunning maple cabinets are staggered and have a beautiful custom glaze.
- Washer/Dryer included
- High ceilings, natural light, rounded corners and hardwood floors in the living area gives this home a very spacious feel.
- The downstairs Master with high ceiling offers ample space for furniture and a large master bath, which features: Granite countertops, custom tile work and his and her vanities.
- Upstairs also features a huge area for family, including a second master bedroom with attached bathroom and granite counters in all the bathrooms.
- All the rooms are good size rooms
- Other features include: Additional storage under the stairs, an upgraded carpet, ceiling fans in all the bedrooms, a half bath downstairs for guests plush landscaping and much more!
- The natural light from the lanai is a great place to spend time with the screened in patio with pavers on the beautiful conservation homesite.
- This spacious family home is perfectly situated on a conservation lot and is a bike ride away from the YMCA, Country Club and school.
- This gated Community in Tampa Palms is convenient to Everything! Close to Interstates, USF, Moffitt, Shopping, Restaurants, Hospitals and More.
Property Location: 16006 Bella Woods Drive, Tampa, FL 33647
APPLICATION FEE IS $35 PER PERSON
1 MONTH RENT AS DEPOSIT
ADDITIONAL NON-REFUNDABLE PET FEES
- Deposit & fees: 2250
- Lot: 6,285 sqft
- Pets: Cats, small dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Single Family
- Cooling: Available
- Heating: Forced air
- Posted: 26 days ago
- Views since listing: 1,065
- All time views: 8,293
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $0.80
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Water
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Built in 2010
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $295,000
- Lot depth: 113 ft
- Lot width: 45 ft
- Parcel #: 0339762268
- Zillow Home ID: 99676014
Neighborhood: Tampa Palms
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this rent for $1,900-2,000.
Popularity on Zillow
8,293 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Thanks for using Zillow!