- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,519 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2007
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 1114203
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 392 sqft
- City \ San Antonio, Class \ Single Residential, State \ Tx, Exterior Features \ None, Fireplace \ Not Applicable, Fireplace \ Not Applicable, Neighborhood Amenities \ None, Pool\Spa \ None, Possession \ Closing\Funding, Proposed Terms \ Cash, Proposed Terms \ Investors Ok, Water\Sewer \ Water System, County \ Bexar, Hoa Mandatory \ None, Construction \ Pre-Owned, Showing Contact \ Css, Listoffice State \ Tx, # Of Stories \ 2, Source Sqft \ Appsl Dist, Style \ Two Story, Status \ Active, Interior \ Two Living Area, Proposed Terms \ Conventional, Foundation \ Other, Interior \ Utility Room Inside, School District \ North East I.S.D, Roof \ Other, Master Bath \ Tub\Shower Combo, Proposed Terms \ Fha, Proposed Terms \ Va, Heating \ Central, Parking \ Two Car Garage, Inclusions \ Disposal, Area \ 1500, Interior \ All Bedrooms Upstairs, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 177890050090
- Zillow Home ID: 80025247
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $121K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 78247 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for San Antonio as a whole. Among 78247 homes, this home is 3.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78247, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.3% less than in San Antonio, and 23.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 78247 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78247 home values.
|16010 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$125K||3||2||1,463|
|16002 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$127K||3||2.5||1,526|
|16014 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$126K||3||2||1,463|
|15934 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$126K||3||2.5||1,526|
|15930 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$125K||3||2||1,436|
|5503 Forrester Ln San Antonio, TX||$125K||4||2||1,437|
|16018 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$121K||3||2||1,251|
|5507 Forrester Ln San Antonio, TX||$135K||4||2.5||1,735|
|16019 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$107K||3||2||1,054|
|15926 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$119K||3||2||1,210|
|16023 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$131K||3||2||1,536|
|16015 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$117K||3||2||1,210|
|5511 Forrester Ln San Antonio, TX||$128K||3||2||1,503|
|16027 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$128K||3||2||1,463|
|16011 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$116K||3||2||1,203|
|5515 Forrester Ln San Antonio, TX||$128K||3||2||1,503|
|16023 Dominic Pl San Antonio, TX||$136K||3||2.5||1,765|
|15922 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$116K||3||2||1,198|
|16019 Dominic Pl San Antonio, TX||$134K||4||2.5||1,735|
|16031 Gino Park San Antonio, TX||$110K||3||2||1,121|
Nearby Schools in San Antonio
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.