16006 Vesper Rd, Valley Center, CA 920823 beds, 2 baths, 1,756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Lots of shade trees, orange trees, avocado tree and shrubs.
Rural and private with nice neighbors surrounding this home.
- Lot: 5.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 81 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2001 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Horse facility including arena, turnouts, 3 stall barn with crossties, auto feeder, waterers, feeders, outside runs, sink, tack room & feed room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,756 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1883320600
- Zillow Home ID: 16643783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16006 Vesper Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30% lower than in Valley Center, and 54.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92082 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valley Center.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92082 home values.
- 28787 John Wayne Ln Valley Center, CA$609K42.52,522
- 16107 Sunset Way Valley Center, CA$520K422,364
- 28953 The Yellow Brick Rd Valley Center, CA$462K322,028
- 16002 Vesper Rd Valley Center, CA$373K311,620
- 28783 John Wayne Ln Valley Center, CA$561K42.52,522
- 16151 Sunset Way Valley Center, CA$595K332,767
- 28949 The Yellow Brick Rd Valley Center, CA$581K322,578
- 16010 Vesper Rd Valley Center, CA$496K533,346
- 28926 Sunset Rd Valley Center, CA$433K421,880
- 28947 The Yellow Brick Rd Valley Center, CA$363K321,426
- 15968 Vesper Rd Valley Center, CA$684K432,725
- 16106 Sunset Way Valley Center, CA$376K221,344
- 16138 Vesper Rd Valley Center, CA$481K321,724
- 29025 The Yellow Brick Rd Valley Center, CA$452K32.51,731
- 28779 John Wayne Ln Valley Center, CA$619K422,430
- 16132 Sunset Way Valley Center, CA$435K321,872
- 28951 The Yellow Brick Rd Valley Center, CA$478K321,862
- Vesper Rd Valley Center, CA--------
- 16004 Vesper Rd Valley Center, CA$773K543,600
- 16174 Sunset Way Valley Center, CA$470K31.51,812
Nearby Schools in Valley Center
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.