1601 Beech St, Cheswick, PA 150243 beds, 2 baths, 1,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
MOVE IN AND ENJOY - Well maintained home with high ceilings and light filled rooms. Pellet stove in living room. Open floor plan feel with high ceilings and large arch way openings. Newley finished basement can be used as one large room or two rooms (gameroom and den/office). Plenty of storage in this home with large closets. New Deck in 2011. Great back yard with deck, patio and yard. Large 2 car garage. GREAT LOCATION with easy access to Pittsburgh and close to Pittsburgh Mills for shopping, dining and entertaining.
This Two-story Colonial home features Frame exterior, Asphalt roof, 2 car Detached Garage, Ceramic Tile and Wall to Wall Carpet and Vinyl floors, Gas heating, Gas cooling, 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, Automatic Garage door opener, Disposal, Dish Washer, Gas Stove, Refrigerator.
- Lot: 6,152 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,339 sqft
- Parcel #: 0627J00186000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11564145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1601 Beech Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 15024 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.6% less than in Pittsburgh Metro, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 15024 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15024 home values.
- 1603 Beech St Cheswick, PA$110K211,104
- 1533 Beech St Cheswick, PA$121K311,381
- 1531 Beech St Cheswick, PA$146K322,483
- 1607 Beech St Cheswick, PA$178K31.51,774
- 1600 Beech St Cheswick, PA$166K31.51,690
- 1528 Linden St Cheswick, PA$120K53.52,310
- 1530 Linden St Cheswick, PA$110K21876
- 1526 Linden St Cheswick, PA$116K31.51,295
- 1528 Beech St Cheswick, PA$75K211,254
- 218 N Atlantic Ave Cheswick, PA$122K311,922
- 1521 Beech St Cheswick, PA$115K31.51,782
- 1534 Linden St Cheswick, PA$160K31.51,800
- 210 N Atlantic Ave Cheswick, PA$136K331,124
- 1610 Beech St Cheswick, PA$98K22768
- 219 Murrayhill Ave Cheswick, PA$84K311,715
- 1522 Beech St Cheswick, PA$162K31.51,658
- 1615 Beech St Cheswick, PA$163K322,836
- 1611 Beech St Cheswick, PA$76K211,326
- 208 N Atlantic Ave Cheswick, PA$112K31924
- 1512 Linden St Cheswick, PA$170K31.51,687
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!