- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 706 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,006 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 2012 for $10
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 21240785
- View Virtual Tour
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Gravel, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Foundation \ Crawl, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Other, Interior \ Attic Access, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Appraisal, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 702 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Parcel #: 491015133026000700
- Zillow Home ID: 1223775
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46203 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46203 homes, this home is 49% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 147% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46203 home values.
|1517 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||$36K||2||--||800|
|1605 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||$35K||2||1||682|
|1513 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||$36K||2||--||834|
|1609 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||$35K||1||--||312|
|1509 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||--||2||--||875|
|1613 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||$38K||2||--||1,040|
|1602 Faust St Indianapolis, IN||$39K||3||1||1,188|
|1518 Faust St Indianapolis, IN||$36K||2||--||700|
|1606 Faust St Indianapolis, IN||$35K||2||--||550|
|1514 Faust St Indianapolis, IN||$41K||2||1||932|
|1610 Faust St Indianapolis, IN||$36K||2||--||858|
|1617 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||$37K||2||--||1,008|
|1614 Faust St Indianapolis, IN||$36K||2||--||900|
|1518 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||$45K||3||1||1,456|
|1510 Faust St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1606 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||$42K||3||1||1,222|
|1514 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||$40K||3||--||1,028|
|1610 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||$44K||4||1||1,438|
|1618 Faust St Indianapolis, IN||$40K||2||--||1,184|
|1510 S Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN||$52K||2||--||1,755|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!