1601 Taylor Ave N APT 505, Seattle, WA 981091 bed, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Centrally located between lower and upper Queen Anne - walk to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, grocery etc. Excellent location in a great neighborhood.
- Built in 1960
- HOA Fee: $249
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 5.0
- Unit count: 25
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2118503486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1601 Taylor Avenue N APT 505
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% higher than in Seattle, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 1525 Taylor Ave N APT 502 Seattle, WA$244K11579
- 1525 Taylor Ave N APT 405 Seattle, WA$216K21681
- 1601 Taylor Ave N APT 304 Seattle, WA$232K11613
- 1601 Taylor Ave N APT 303 Seattle, WA$276K21731
- 1601 Taylor Ave N APT 501 Seattle, WA$447K221,000
- 1601 Taylor Ave N APT 205 Seattle, WA$231K11565
- 1601 Taylor Ave N APT 204 Seattle, WA$237K11601
- 1601 Taylor Ave N APT 404 Seattle, WA$248K11613
- 1611 Taylor Ave N Seattle, WA$403K11760
- 1601 Taylor Ave N APT 203 Seattle, WA$206K21744
- 1601 Taylor Ave N APT 503 Seattle, WA$300K211,000
- 1601 Taylor Ave N APT 504 Seattle, WA$244K11613
- 1601 Taylor Ave N APT 202 Seattle, WA$395K11637
- 1601 Taylor Ave N APT 302 Seattle, WA$201K11640
- 1615 Taylor Ave N Seattle, WA$409K11560
- 1525 Taylor Ave N APT 304 Seattle, WA$240K11575
- 1617 Taylor Ave N Seattle, WA$772K421,540
- 508 Garfield St Seattle, WA$1.5M533,020
- 1623 Taylor Ave N APT 103 Seattle, WA$337K11600
- 1623 Taylor Ave N APT 105 Seattle, WA$200K11665
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292