1601 Wilson Ave, Orlando, FL 328043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,836 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,240 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,836 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 152229265300061
- Zillow Home ID: 82074768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1601 Wilson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.6% lower than in Orlando, and 75.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 1603 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$201K32.51,703
- 1607 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$202K32.51,836
- 1617 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$158K331,763
- 1609 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$185K32.51,703
- 2624 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$205K331,703
- 1611 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$208K32.51,836
- 2628 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$204K32.51,836
- 1613 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$284K65.51,703
- 2607 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$175K221,400
- 2612 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$184K211,287
- 1505 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$214K431,594
- 2609 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$225K211,332
- 1615 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$211K32.51,836
- 1609 Bryn Mawr St Orlando, FL$166K211,080
- 2611 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$130K211,000
- 1617 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$205K32.51,703
- 1516 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$142K311,596
- 1611 Bryn Mawr St Orlando, FL$237K421,977
- 2613 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$139K321,032
- 2615 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$80K11558
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.