16010 Westerham Dr, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 3 baths, 1,929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 238 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $220
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 1989 for $124,800
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: T2630529
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,929 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0339790564
- Zillow Home ID: 44924125
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16010 Westerham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Palms, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% lower than in Tampa, and 185.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 16008 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$228K32.51,929
- 16012 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$207K32.51,868
- 16006 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$172K321,387
- 16014 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$205K32.51,868
- 16004 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$198K32.51,868
- 16013 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$252K32.51,868
- 16016 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$168K321,387
- Sterling Manor Dr Tampa, FL--------
- 5114 Sterling Manor Dr Tampa, FL$168K321,387
- 5116 Sterling Manor Dr Tampa, FL$179K321,408
- 16015 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$169K321,387
- 5122 Sterling Manor Dr Tampa, FL$174K321,387
- 5112 Sterling Manor Dr Tampa, FL$248K32.51,972
- 16018 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$199K32.51,929
- 16018 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$203K32.51,929
- 5110 Sterling Manor Dr Tampa, FL$199K32.51,868
- 16017 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$212K331,899
- 5124 Sterling Manor Dr Tampa, FL$216K32.51,929
- 16020 Westerham Dr Tampa, FL$165K321,311
- 5108 Sterling Manor Dr Tampa, FL$185K321,387
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!