16011 NE San Rafael St, Portland, OR 972303 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,631 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,053 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces, 1224 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,631 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: R258275
- Zillow Home ID: 53945089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16011 Ne San Rafael Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wilkes market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.3% greater than in Portland, and 56.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wilkes home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wilkes home values.
- 2011 NE 160th Pl Portland, OR$301K42.52,131
- 1959 NE 160th Pl Portland, OR$232K321,308
- 16001 NE San Rafael St Portland, OR$185K311,540
- 16006 NE San Rafael St Portland, OR$248K221,995
- 16011 NE Hancock St Portland, OR$341K22.12,850
- 2025 NE 160th Pl Portland, OR$244K32.51,387
- 2102 NE 159th Ave Portland, OR$185K321,260
- 15948 NE San Rafael St Portland, OR$243K32.51,813
- 2012 NE 159th Ave Portland, OR$218K321,164
- 16003 NE Hancock St Portland, OR$215K431,936
- 2030 NE 159th Ave Portland, OR$425K773,880
- 2114 NE 159th Ave Portland, OR$210K32.51,250
- 16040 NE Hancock St Portland, OR$225K321,538
- 2022 NE 160th Pl Portland, OR$202K32.51,656
- 15947 NE Hancock St Portland, OR$233K32.51,408
- 15938 NE San Rafael St Portland, OR$258K32.12,003
- 2101 NE 162nd Ave Portland, OR$3.29M31.516,791
- 2010 NE 160th Pl Portland, OR$201K32.51,557
- 16102 NE San Rafael St Portland, OR$242K321,628
- 2128 NE 159th Ave Portland, OR$204K321,299
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!