16012 Rossini Dr, Detroit, MI 482053 beds, 1 bath, 689 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- 277 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $51,500
- Price/sqft: $7
- MLS #: 214030406
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 689 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 21024729
- Zillow Home ID: 88153788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16012 Rossini Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48205 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 132.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% greater than in Detroit, and 537.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- 16018 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$46K411,300
- 16000 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$46K31971
- 16026 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$39K--1689
- 16032 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$42K--1.5697
- 16011 E State Fair St Detroit, MI$37K--1719
- 16019 E State Fair St Detroit, MI$36K21714
- 16005 E State Fair St Detroit, MI$35K31719
- 16027 E State Fair St Detroit, MI$35K--1714
- 16013 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$37K--1697
- 16019 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$35K--1689
- 15916 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$39K31777
- 16001 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$30K311,037
- 16038 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$37K--1697
- 16035 E State Fair St Detroit, MI$37K--1714
- 16027 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$36K31694
- 16033 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$35K--1689
- 15910 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$40K21672
- 16043 E State Fair St Detroit, MI$48K--1633
- 15919 E State Fair St Detroit, MI$28K311,038
- 16052 Rossini Dr Detroit, MI$37K--1697
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.