16013 S Desert Foothills PkwyAPT 1015, Phoenix, AZ 85048
For Sale: $119,900
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Apartment:962 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1997
- Last Sold:Oct 2008 for $268,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow320
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Elementary SchoolKyrene de la Sierra
- High SchoolDesert Vista High
- Middle SchoolKyrene Altadena
- MLS #4985917
- Parcel #30097500
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- School District028 - Kyrene Elementary District
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Zillow Home ID68538396
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$896/mo||$735 – $1.2K/mo||-$8||$0.93||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Ahwatukee Foothills home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 9.8% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Ahwatukee Foothills homes, this home is 55.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ahwatukee Foothills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 15.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ahwatukee Foothills home values.
Neighborhood for 16013 S Desert Foothills Parkway APT 1015
- Apt 2015$118K22.0962
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Kyrene de la Sierra School (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Kyrene Altadena Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.9 mi
- Desert Vista High (assigned) 9-12 2.8 mi
- Keystone Montessori Charter School 1-9 0.2 mi
- Kyrene de los Cerritos School PK-5 0.8 mi
- Kyrene de la Estrella Elementary PK-5 2.1 mi
- Kyrene Monte Vista PK-5 2.2 mi
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005