1602 Falls Ct, Loveland, CO 805383 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $229,200
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 616 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0435961
- Zillow Home ID: 13882114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1602 Falls Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80538, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% lower than in Loveland, and 35.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 1702 Falls Ct Loveland, CO$269K31.51,948
- 1633 Kennedy Ave Loveland, CO$203K331,830
- 1621 Kennedy Ave Loveland, CO$215K431,752
- 3201 W Eisenhower Blvd Loveland, CO$482K----6,168
- 1512 Falls Ct Loveland, CO$174K41.751,536
- 1715 Kennedy Ave Loveland, CO$216K212,068
- 1645 Kennedy Ave Loveland, CO$200K532,114
- 1703 Kennedy Ave Loveland, CO$219K322,066
- 1609 Kennedy Ave Loveland, CO$215K322,114
- 1531 Kennedy Ave Loveland, CO$227K422,016
- 1508 Falls Ct Loveland, CO$174K321,357
- 1543 Kennedy Ave Loveland, CO$250K442,280
- 3201 W Eisenhower Blvd Loveland, CO$99K11552
- 1802 Falls Ct Loveland, CO$253K31.751,745
- 1504 Falls Ct Loveland, CO$196K321,804
- 1727 Kennedy Ave Loveland, CO$224K32.52,275
- 3028 Michigan Pl Loveland, CO$206K321,251
- 1517 Kennedy Ave Loveland, CO$243KStudio22,136
- 1701 Falls Ct Loveland, CO$296K32.52,419
- 1601 Falls Ct Loveland, CO$290K321,717
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292