A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Up to Three Percent Closing Cost Assistance Available Upon Completion of Online Education Course.
- Lot: 7,291 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- All time views: 1,365
- HOA Fee: $238/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $128,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 286 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Location: Sidewalk
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: County Water
- Utilities: Electric
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Dryer Hookup
- Last Status: Active with Contract
- Pool: None
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Status: Pending
- Garage Carport: 1 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Fuel - Electric
- Contract Status: Financing
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Property Description: One Story
- Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Door Opener
- Breakfast Bar
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- HOA Payment Schedule: Annual
- Shower No Tub
- Special Sale Provision: Bank Owned
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Floor Covering: Parquet
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,039 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 282228002100240
- Zillow Home ID: 46216470
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10.2K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Gotha is $9,310.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Gotha is $18,064.
Homes like this sold for $116-174K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34734, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% higher than in Gotha, and 108.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34734 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gotha.
|1606 Red Ruffle Ct Gotha, FL||$168K||3||2||1,412|
|1610 Red Ruffle Ct Gotha, FL||$160K||3||2||1,322|
|Azalea Ridge Way Gotha, FL||$153K||3||2||1,288|
|9333 Azalea Ridge Way Gotha, FL||$161K||3||2||1,412|
|9329 Azalea Ridge Way Gotha, FL||$150K||3||2||1,233|
|1614 Red Ruffle Ct Gotha, FL||$155K||3||2||1,233|
|9337 Azalea Ridge Way Gotha, FL||$147K||3||2||1,216|
|1601 Corolla Ct Gotha, FL||$138K||3||2||1,039|
|9325 Azalea Ridge Way Gotha, FL||$155K||3||2||1,288|
|1605 Corolla Ct Gotha, FL||$173K||3||2||1,440|
|1609 Corolla Ct Gotha, FL||$151K||3||2||1,233|
|9341 Azalea Ridge Way Gotha, FL||$157K||3||2||1,298|
|1618 Red Ruffle Ct Gotha, FL||$160K||3||2||1,343|
|9321 Azalea Ridge Way Gotha, FL||$187K||4||2||1,845|
|1613 Corolla Ct Gotha, FL||$176K||3||2||1,518|
|1603 Red Ruffle Ct Gotha, FL||$158K||3||2||1,288|
|1607 Red Ruffle Ct Gotha, FL||$153K||3||2||1,288|
|9345 Azalea Ridge Way Gotha, FL||$163K||3||2||1,343|
|9317 Azalea Ridge Way Gotha, FL||$157K||3||2||1,339|
|1611 Red Ruffle Ct Gotha, FL||$163K||3||2||1,427|
Nearby Schools in Gotha
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.