- Lot: 5.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 77 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,091 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $950,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $345
- MLS #: 215007309
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Laundry in Residence, Bedroom Desc \ Master BR Ground, Boat Access \ None, Community Type \ See Remarks, Construction \ Concrete Block, Cooling \ Ceiling Fans, Cooling \ Central Electric, Dining Description \ Dining - Living, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Microwave, Equipment \ Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Fence, Exterior Finish \ See Remarks, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Heat \ Central Electric, Interior Features \ Cable Prewire, Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors, Lot Desc \ See Remarks, Property Type \ Residential, Windows \ Single Hung, Bedroom Desc \ Split Bedrooms, Equipment \ Auto Garage Door, Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Exterior Finish \ Stucco, Garage Desc \ Attached, Lot Desc \ Oversize, Irrigation \ Lake\Canal, View \ Lake, Waterfront Desc \ Lake, Dining Description \ Breakfast Bar, Pets \ No Approval Needed, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Irrigation \ Central, Maintenance \ See Remarks, Building Design \ Single Family, Interior Features \ Pull Down Stairs, Irrigation \ Well, Management \ None, Master Bath Description \ Remarks, Rear Exposure \ S, Windows \ Double Hung, Private Pool Desc \ Below Ground, Private Pool Desc \ Heated Electric, Dining Description \ Breakfast Room, Interior Features \ Cathedral Ceiling, Roof \ Metal, Water \ Dual Water, Additional Rooms \ See Remarks, Amenities \ See Remarks, Equipment \ See Remarks, Bedroom Desc \ First Floor Bedroom, Waterfront Desc \ See Remarks, Flooring \ Wood, Heat \ See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Extra Building, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Exterior Features \ Gazebo, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Fireplace, Guest House Desc \ 2+ Baths, Water \ See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Barn Stall, Sewer \ See Remarks, MLS Area Major \ FM15 - Fort Myers Area, Canal Width \ None, Development \ NOT APPLICABLE, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Auto, Floor Plan Type \ See Remarks, Dining Description \ See Remarks, Irrigation \ See Remarks, Lot Desc \ Horses Ok, Exterior Features \ Pond, Exterior Features \ Courtyard
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,751 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2129840929
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33908 home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 5.6% rise for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33908 homes, this home is 561.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 279.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33908, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.1% lower than in Fort Myers, and 21.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33908 home values.
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.